Bienvenidos, Ongi Etorri, Welcome!!!

"¡Aquí os doy la bienvenida a mi blog, desde donde podréis seguir mis aventuras por el Reino Unido!"

Thursday 15 July 2010

My first post in English!!!

Well, I think is time to write my first post in my mother tongue... hehehe, it´s a joke... I don´t know which day is today, but if I´m correct, today is Thursday... how far is the las Saturday, when we arrived here.
Today is a boring day, like all days, a little bit of shops, a lot of internet, and we spend most of the day inside the house, we haven´t had yet friends... :( This is the main reason to start the course as soon as we can.
This afternoon I wore a sweter from Osasuna and I was in Sainsbury´s (Supermarket) and some teenagers from Spain came to me and ask me about if I was a player from Osasuna, because I remainded them a football player from our team... hehehe... I reply NO and the guys go away with deception faces... In which player were they thinking???... I don´t know. It´d would been funny reply with an afirmative word.
Yesterday I talked by phone with Yire, who is a friend from Corea that studied in my class two years ago, She´s here visiting her small brother. We´re going to meet this night and I can´t wait the meeting.
I came across as well with a Venezuelan guy some days ago in the train station.
And finally I have to scold my Sarriguren´s mates because they didn´t tell me anything about the meeting on 12th July in San Fermines festival... :( How was the party?, Laura S, Did you find a good boy?, Maite, I´m not going to repeat the same question... hehehe... Did you meet with my friend Gorka?... Noelia, Did you eat in a chinese restaurant?, Amaia, Did you enjoy a dance with Jesus?, Angel and Laura I, Did you speak in english all day?.... Mmm, I have questions for everybody but I prefer to save them with me and ask you in private....
In my opinion, is enough for my first post in English, I know I´ve made some mistakes and I´ve realised my writing is spanglish but I hope I improve my skills during the next weeks here.
Big hugs for the boys and big kisses for the girls.

3 comments:

  1. May they were thinking in Dady?? This reference to Osasuna reminds me that I've not renew my season ticket for next year, but I am not sure if I am going to do it... I imagine that at the end I will do it, as always.

    What about you? have you/are you going to do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He,he,he... you´re so funny... I thought in Massoud, but maybe you´re right and they were thinking in Dady... Of course I didn´t renew my season ticket... I don´t want to lost my time with Camacho´s pupils... Do you like my new blog´s design?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! Your blog´s wonderful!

    ReplyDelete